Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today was the first day of school, it was alright kinda sad thinking that its my last year.
My first class i hate with all my heart. Individuals and Families. I'm planning to switch out of this class into either World issues with my friend lisa or Challenge and Change. I just hope that both classes are available. especially C&C its an open course so i'm crossing my fingers for that.

The rest of my classes are good, i like math for once i got my old math teacher from gr.10 he's good i'm excited for that. My co-op is good i got some what of a good class :)

"it" is in my class and i saw my friend that was in my class as well and i waved to her and i guess "it" misunderstood and waved to me LMAO! i'm sorry thats too funny. "it" says we should sit together in the lab. should we?

No comments: