Saturday, August 30, 2008

/sigh

Tomorrow i'm going to pacific mall so that will be fun, to get away from oakville for a few hours.
God, "it" messaged me on msn asking what classes i have for this year and next and i told "it" and we're in a class together. 1 word. Awkward.
i continue to tell myself that everything is gonna be alright and all that shit, but a part of me doesn't believe it. Why does my senior year have to be so complicated and confusing?
i have so many questions that need to be answered.
1.why did "it" msg me after a year?
ok i only have 1 question, but i'm pretty sure there will be more in the future. I'm probably over reacting but i can't help it. Once i saw my taskbar flash orange from a msg on msn, my mind was FLOODING with questions. my eyes were widening and i began talking to myself out loud which is embarrassing. good thing i was alone atm.
This week "it" seems distant, don't know if it's because school is starting on tuesday or something else?
Someone i know was out with a friend for dinner and saw "it" and "it" was driving by and stopped and asked my friend to say hi to me for "it".

The thing that pisses me off the most is that after last year i was doing perfectly fine on my own. I didn't like anyone, well that's a lie, i liked someone after but turns out he doesn't like asian girls. Anyways after that i was some what free from this topic/issue and then beginning of August, BAM! msg from the past. Why! just like a quote from LC " It's like a radar he has. Oh. lauren is doing Ok better call her."

I don't know what to do, i don't know how to act towards/infront of "it"
to sum it up.

I'm Screwed.

No comments: