Thursday, September 4, 2008

The first week of school is near done. My number for course changes was called, 132, longest wait of my high school life. I feel like all my attention spam is going towards "it" which i feel is wrong. I should be thinking of other stuff not just that. Starting tomorrow.

Today we were in the library for Co-op and me and a few other friends were done so we sat around a table and waited for 40 mins. "it" came to our table and started making small talk and "it" left then came back singing an old song..i think. I can't really remember but i think it had something to do with forgivness and second chances. I wasn't thinking at that time, i was day dreaming as usual. But when i came home i was thinking and now i'm wondering if that song was leaning towards me? I don't want to be or come out as self-centered but i'm just curious to why that song and why was it sung infront of me.

i feel like i'm over-reacting which i probably am.

No comments: