Friday, May 15, 2009

Language Assessment

Just found out that i have to complete a Language Assessment to determine which course i should be put it to for communication skills. There are 2 courses
  • Basic Communication Skills

Knowing my luck and somewhat bad grammar i'll be placed in Basic Communication Skills. I read what we'll be doing in the course and everything sounded fine until i saw Oral Communication. I HATE oral presentations or any form of talking infront of a crowd. I already get nervous in an interview and even when i'm ordering something to eat i get nervous.I always try to find my way out of oral presentations..oh god this is gonna suck.

  • Essential Communication Skills

After i finish Basic Communication Skills then i have to go into Essential Communication Skills in order to graduate..Fuck.

1 comment:

JENNIFER said...

i hate talking in public too. whenever i have to i shake or i mess up on what i have to say.. D:

my sisters good at it thought..
& i have a nikond40. (: