Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm starting to get in a real rotten mood..this week.
I just get easily annoyed and ticked off..i'm not sure if it's pms or something..

My friend is being s complete "wanna be" she's always been like that but this week its been annoying me or i've been noticing it more and more each day.
For our halloween dance on thursday..she wants to drink blah blah, i'm thinking why are you risking it..its our last year which is important cause of colleges and universities and you're gonna risk all of it cause you want to "fit in" or look/act cool by drinking? Please. be your own character for once.

she is just assuming things of me..like oh i'm gonna drink with her because we do everything together..pfft yea right.
I swear if her attitude doesn't change i'm going to go mental on everyone's ass.

i need emotional and mental help this month...GOD!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Ewwie. Wanna-be's D:
Blech.
We don't get halloween dances :(